I have implemented the following protocols in order to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus and to protect the health of everyone involved, especially those at higher risk.
- I always wash hands before and after classes. In addition to washing my own hands with soap for 20 seconds as is recommended by the CDC, I am asking all students to do this too. 20 seconds is just about long enough to ask your self “How easy is my neck?” four times!
- When you come for a class, please go directly to wash your hands with soap and water before touching anything.
- I am cleaning surfaces of objects and surfaces with disinfectant wipes or spray before and after use, including supports, table and door knobs. Head supports are covered with paper.
- I am not attending any large social gatherings right now as a way of caring for the health of those I work with and in my personal life.
- If you become ill or if you have been in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home. If you have to cancel a private lesson or workshop that you have paid for in advance to me or to The Lotus because of illness, you will be able to reschedule or have a refund.
- Please avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes.
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so into a tissue and wash your hands afterward.
In these ways we can look out for each other! If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.